our nursery is noW Open!
NURSERYBIRTH to 2-YEARS-OLD
We believe it's important to provide the greatest care for your child in our clean, safe, and nurturing environment. After checking in, you can expect your baby to enjoy hearing a Bible story, listening to worship music, playing with the other children, and maybe even doing an age-appropriate craft!
In seasons when the nursery has a large concentration of older babies (around 18 months to 3 years old), we open up a toddler room to better address those children's needs. Toddler Worship then serves as a transitional environment to prepare the children to move up to the preschool room when they're ready. There is still a lot of play time, but we work hard to gather the children to sit and listen to a short Bible story and have a more directed, yet age appropriate song and craft time.
WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP YOUR BABIES SAFE:
* All volunteers wear masks at all times
* Limited number of children in the room
* All surfaces & toys are sanitized prior to the Sunday service
* Temperature check upon arrival
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO KEEP OTHERS SAFE:
* Please do not bring your child into the nursery if any symptoms of COVID-19 are present
* Label everything you bring from home